Tuesday, June 22, 2010

OOPS: Retroactive Photo Upload - Business District

Okay, so when I was covering the scavenger hunt, I forgot to upload some awesome pictures that I took of the "downtown" business district, which we saw on our way to Marina Barrage (the last stop on the hunt). The skyscrapers are pretty impressive and very beautiful. They made Devika and I both step back and say, "I can't believe humans can create something so much greater than themselves!"

Enjoy!

I feel like I need a few words to break up the pictures...there was a lot of construction in the area and a TON of (mostly Malay) construction workers lining the streets. It was an interesting side of Singapore, one that our Singaporean facilitator said she wouldn't want to find herself in alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment